High Pressure, High Temperature, High Performance
The Charnock hot water high pressure cleaner is a robust, powerful machine which is easy to manoeuvre, operate and transport and comes with innovative technology designed for energy efficiency and a particularly high operating temperature. Owing to its advantages, the machine is an absolute value for money and is apt to be used by automobile, manufacturing, food processing industries, large kitchens, industrial plants, hospitals and hospitality and by any cleaning service providers. The machine comes with various attachments that can be fitted to the end of the hose for cleaning a variety of surfaces.
• 4 poles electrical motor (1450 RPM) with thermal protection and water cooling.
• Three ceramic coated pistons.
• Built in bypass valve nickel plating brass linear pump head with high temperature water seals and bushing.
• Integrated elastic joint for best pump coupling.
• Low voltage and delayed Total Stop.
• Suction and delivery SS Valves
• Vertical burner with high thermal efficiency steel coil
• Temperature regulation gauge with high sensitive stainless steel sensor.
• Detergent built in tank
• Auxiliary motor for burner air cooling and mechanical two ways fuel pump.
• Better cleaning results in shorter time. The hot water easily softens congealed oil and grease, making cleaning more efficient and faster.
• Reduced use of cleaning agents whilst cleaning will provide significant cost savings, protects the environment and conserves resources.
• Surfaces cleaned with hot water are able to dry faster due to the residual heat, this is of great advantage for applications where cleaning is part of a wider processing where delays need to be kept to a minimum.
• For applications where hygiene is paramount such as in food processing the use of hot water pressure cleaning in conjunction with disinfectant offers the greatest levels of germ reduction ensuring cleaned surfaces are germ free and hygienic.