With semi-automatic filter cleaning system
Karcher Cleaning Systems Pvt Ltd’s Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner NT 65/2 Ap is a powerful wet and dry vacuum with the ApClean system, which ensures constant high suction power and long working intervals. The vacuum features a compact turbine housing with integrated filter cover for easily removing the large flat pleated filter. It is effectively cleaned with the help of the semi-automatic ApClean filter cleaning system. This ensures constant high suction power, longer working intervals and a long service life of the filter.
It features electronic fill level detection for wet vacuuming. It prevents the maximum permitted fill level from being exceeded. The problem-free disposal of vacuumed fluids is made possible by the attached oil-resistant drain hose. Accessories can be quickly and easily connected to the vacuum using the clip system. The unit features a hose storage device, an accessory holder and a large tray e.g. for tools. The required mobility is provided by two large fixed wheels and two guide rolls.
- On-board storage: The large on-board storage space on the casing head ensures that tools and accessories are always stored and close to hand.
- Integrated drain hose (oil-resistant): Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
- ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning): The free filter means that the user can work for long intervals without interruption. Optimum suction power with high efficiency.
- Hose and bend attachment: Convenient suction hose and bend attachment for easy transport and storage.
- For use in industries, institutions, warehouses, etc.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220-240 / 50-60|
|Air flow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container content (l)||65|
|Rated input power (W)||max 2760|
|Standard nominal diameter||ID 40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||20|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||600 x 480 x 920|