• MEP Installation and Commissioning Consultancy
• Mechanical Engineering Services
• Fire Detection and Fire Fighting
• Electrical Services
• HVAC Services
• Backup power systems
• Communications Systems Energy conservation
• In-depth analysis of Electricity Bill, Electrical utilities Performance and Thermal Utilities
• Evaluations of Energy Costs, Operating Demand, Energy Performance Index for Commercial Buildings and Specific Energy Consumption for Industries
• Recommendations for optimizing Electrical & Thermal Systems and maximizing energy conservation potential for core utilities systems Audits:
• Thermal analysis of heat and energy outputs
• Insulation quality
• Defects identification and isolation
• Power Quality
• Variations in power currents
• Power consumption analysis on grid and connection points
• Acoustic analysis for utilities networks
• Electrical Safety
• Circuit analysis and hazards identification
• Compliance with Electricity act and Indian electricity rules
• Safety management systems assessments
• Accidents risks identification
• HSE Gap audits and IMS requirements for achieving ISO certification.
• Risk Assessment and Risk Management training
Today, Specialised Engineering Services (SES) span the complete spectrum of building utilities such as HT substations, switchgear, building fabric, automation, electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems. FM managers provide SES service offerings that are uniquely crafted to meet the evolving and complex needs of national & international clients, who demand a fine level of micro and macro complexity, as well as deep understanding of business objectives and local sensitivities.
SES Benefits for Facilities Managers
Facilities Managers play an integral role in maintaining reliable, efficient and smooth operations with greater economy through correct specification and expert engineering design. Familiar with the global best practices and standards, they introduce quality services to Indian market and increases awareness of leading energy standards such as LEED, to help clients achieve LEED Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze certifications.
Timely analysis and maintenance prevents catastrophic breakdowns and ensures business continuity. FM managers help to lower energy consumption patterns in buildings and make workplaces more energy efficient by reducing consumption of energy/materials. They ensure optimum cooling/heating of workplaces, scalable to occupancy levels and weather conditions. Hence, they can help energy conscious clients invest energy savings back into business and, diligently work to make businesses eco-friendlier and to nurture sustainable environment.
Facilities Managers elevating the Indian business landscape
FM managers are proactively helping clients reduce their dependency on OEM vendors, for their maintenance requirements. They are helping clients achieve 85% cost reduction on Fire alarm system rectification works, and 86% cost reduction on CCTV rectification, through in-house services. SES clients today, enjoy the benefits of an overall reduction of 20% in AMC costs for MEP utilities. Additional Intangible benefits include:
• Dealing with a single team for pan India SES requirements, which give clients less hassle and complications, with a Single Point of Contact.
• Transparent cost structure which are shared with clients regularly
• 24*7 Helpdesk and Management Information Systems (MIS) reporting capability, utilizing modern IT infrastructure
• Seamless CAFM compatibility which fits into most popularly used Building Management Systems
Along with SES services, managers are critical for the successful implementing a facility management plan and possess a profound understand and appreciate several distinct functions, and future competencies ranging from operations and management, quality assessment and innovation, to human and environmental factors, and project management. Managers offer service offerings that are uniquely crafted to meet the evolving and complex needs of our national & international clients, who demand a fine level of micro and macro complexity, as well as deep understanding of business objectives and local sensitivities. They help attain all of the core imperatives of energy policy – reducing energy bills, decarbonisation, air pollution, energy security, and energy access driving more efficiency in business operations.