Soma Specialities Pvt Ltd has introduced the new heavy polisher X7 for polishing marble, granite, concrete and terrazzo floors which will be showcased at the Clean India Show 2012 at Bangalore. The machine, weighing 200kg is equipped with three planetary discs to complete the work in a short span of time.
The machine has nine polishing pads rotating at high speeds from 300 to 1600rpm for faster performance and better grinding results on all kinds of floors. Heavy duty motor of 5.5 HP provides torque for floor maintenance operations. It can also be fitted with additional weight rings to increase grinding speed.
- This model X7 adopts original Wonder motor with secondary energy saving and high efficiency
- Adopts 380V frequency-converting speed control. Gear box and motor are made of die cast aluminum
- Grade planet box, automatic pressure adjust system. The efficiency can be increased by three times
- Automatic level adjust system ensures good smoothness & stable operation
- Collapsible hand grip, separable design, convenient to handle
- It can equip with vacuum equipment to achieve dry and wet working mode
- Adopts NSK bearing
- Easy and fast to change the abrasives by new multi-function support frame system
- It is suitable for many kinds of abrasive pads