With self-control features such as leak detection and power saving mode, Alliance Laundry’s Speed Queen stands up to almost all kinds of commercial laundry challenges.
Speed Queen has an established reputation for reliability in numerous existing self-service laundry businesses around the world. A self-service laundry presents a very different opportunity from ‘traditional’ investments that focus on fast food or retail: it does not involve the management of perishable goods or onerous stock issues. In this operation the number of staff required is also reduced. Speaking to Clean India Journal, Marc Forsythe, Country Manager India-Nepal-Bhuntan-Pacific Islands, Alliance Laundry, comments, “SQ controls offer savings in water and power by using features like leak detention and power saving mode. We make no compromises in performance, refuse to be outdone in reliability and efficiency. It is among the most profitable machines in the industry. Our commitment to quality is only matched by our commitment to client’s success.”
The machine is built specifically for the commercial environment. “We use metal over the established use of plastic. Our world class Test Lab rigorously pushes our products far beyond the conditions they would face in the field. We believe in good after-sales customer services, and go that extra mile at every point of our manufacturing process to ensure that the machines reflect our belief.”
Quantum® Controls: It is one of the most sophisticated control technologies available today, uniting equipment, programming and multi-housing facility management into one versatile system. Working in tandem with Speed Queen washers & dryers, a laundry service provider can program the machines to:
- Easily manage the laundry room with remote internet access from any computer in the world
- Establish multi-level pricing and soil-level cycles
- Track coin or card transactions
- Offer an easy-to-read digital display that allows residents to see how their load is progressing and ensure that machines turn over quickly
- Choose proper temperature and soil level selection for maximum efficiency and user preference
- Set varying vend prices for hot and warm wash cycles and medium and heavy-soil loads
- Give residents the option to purchase additional top-off dryer time before the initial dryer cycle has been completed
The equipment is designed for use in fire departments, healthcare facilities, hotels, correctional facilities, spas, salons, athletics organizations or another industry application.