Marking its 32nd anniversary, Schevaran Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. announces that their popular products (listed below), after rigorous testing and scrutiny, have been approved by CIIGreen Products & Services Council for “GreenPro Certification” in the Cleaning Chemicals category.
1. All Klean – All-purpose neutral cleaner for washable surfaces including building facades.
2. Scale Off – Acidic paste descaler for removing very stubborn stains.
3. Super Lime Away Plus – Acid-based and highly viscous for prolonged action in toilet bowls.
4. Sparklean Green with Lime – Neutral, powerful grease remover and dish washing formulation for sparkling results
5. Germ Free – Disinfectant Floor Cleaner – cleaning, disinfecting and freshening
6. Herbal Floor Cleaner – Made from 100% naturally derived extracts with antibacterial properties.
7. Window Shine – Solvent based glass cleaner
8. Labello – Pearlescent, neutral germicidal liquid hand soap
9. Superklean – Foaming, heavy-duty alkaline degreaser for removing oils and grease.
suited for manual operation It is a matter of immense pride and satisfaction that these are products designed at the Schevaran Innovation Centre and manufactured at the Schevaran plant at Mysoremade in India for Indian conditions for a cleaner India.
The certification was launched in 2015 by the Confederation of Indian Industry under the auspices of their Green Products and Services Council to enable green products, equipment and technologies to be certified within the country. Started initially for products used in the construction industry, they have gradually expanded their scope of product categories. GreenPro Ecolabel is accredited by Global Ecolabelling Network (GEN) through GENICES – GEN’s Internationally Coordinated Ecolabelling System. A product which bears GreenPro Ecolabel has lower environment impact and contributes significantly for enhancing the performance of Green Buildings and Green Companies. GreenPro empowers end users with product sustainability information and steer them towards purchasing of sustainable products.