Cleaning Solution for Artificial Floors
• Economical in use
• Product is abrasive and corrosive free
• Does not cause scratch marks on surfaces
• Efficiently removes oil stains, dirt, and water marks
• One step cleaning and sanitization
• Product Name – Ross FCS BR 201
• Appearance: Orange colour liquid
• Odour: characteristic
• pH-value (10%): 7.5 +/- 1.0
• Solubility in / miscibility with water: completely soluble
• Viscosity (25°C): <10 mPas
Artificial floors are the new trend in the floor segment. Buzil Rossari solutions cater to multiple requirements, right from engineered stone, rubber to PVC floor treatment as well.
Modern vinyl floor tiles are frequently chosen for high-traffic areas because of its low cost, durability, and ease of maintenance. Vinyl tiles have high resilience to abrasion and impact damage. However, we need to be very particular while routine and deep cleaning for the floor to last long. PVC floor can withstand a pH value of 3-12 so any cleaning product with high acidic and alkaline content may cause serious damage.
Team Buzil Rossari recently visited a premium hospital where the PVC floor was in dilapidated state. The hospital was looking at replacing it.
With the power of S707 Corridor Unic, a powerful basic cleaner (pH 10) for alkali-sensitive water-resistant floors with excellent film-stripping power and a single disk machine, cleaned the vinyl floor.
It was then coated using Corridor Jewel to give a brilliant glossy finish. The coat is tough and prevents damage to the floor. The coat lasts to about 6 to 12 months depending upon the footfall.
– Excellent coverage and ultimate shine
– Good resistance to most hand and surface disinfectants
– Polishable using a high-speed machine