- CS 140, a road sweeping machine launched by Eureka Forbes is set to revolutionize urban and industrial hygiene with exclusive twin action technology. The twin action combines the performances of two machines in one single compact machine, thus providing two actions and ensuring maximum quality results. It is an ideal machine for roads, parking lots and large squares. The exclusive twin action system designed and patented by Comac combines the strength of mechanical action to collect large waste and the efficiency of the suction action for finer dust particles. It reduces water consumption and finds use even in the most difficult conditions.
Its unique attributes
- Comac CS 140 “Twin Action” road sweeper combines in a single machine the performances of two sweepers, combining two actions in one solution with the best cleaning quality
- Central brush is floating and self leveling to maintain constant contact with the ground. It does not require any setting before or during work
- Driving cabin: The interior has been designed to ensure maximum comfort and safety of the operator.
- Motor: Perkins Industrial Open Power Motor with the displacement of 4400 cc provides with 100 HP (75 KW) at just 2000 rpm. It has been specifically developed for continuous application and low fuel consumption. The engine is particularly suitable for heavy and continuous and prolonged daily work cycles.
- Suction: Suction turbine powered by a hydraulic motor, can supply up to 14000 m3/h air flow and is adjustable to three suction levels, to be able to adapt performances as necessary.
- Delivery Augers: The screws are made of two steel shafts, both with a spiral, which hydraulically driven, rotate on the same axis. The augers are able to collect and reduce the volume of the debris of various sizes. A safety system intervenes incase of very large waste by reversing the direction of the rotation.
- Cloth Dust Filters: The filter assembly has an area of 50m2 and is equipped with two shakers for its cleaning, so ordinary maintenance is almost zero.
- Waste Hopper : Rear waste hopper, with its large capacity (2000 liters with filter and 3500 liters without filter) is lifted by two hydraulic pistons.