IP Cleaning India Pvt Ltd’s (A Tennant group company) S30, which graces the cover of this issue, is a powerful ride-on sweeper that easily picks up everything from cement dust to heavy debris
This machine can achieve maximum performance and consistent cleaning results in the toughest applications, both indoors or outdoors, with Tennant’s three-stage SweepMax® Plus dust control system. It helps manage silica dust with the optional HEPA filtration system.
What are its unique features and what benefits do they confer?
- Maximise performance with three-stage SweepMax Plus cyclonic filtration and dust control system.
- Get outstanding performance indoors and outdoors, picking up everything from cement dust to heavy debris – indoors or outdoors.
- Achieve maximum efficiency with II-Speed™ sweeping technology that allows the operator to increase brush and vacuum speeds up to 20 percent to remove heavier debris.
- Take advantage of the only sweeper with a cyclonics pre-filter stage of dust control, which removes an additional 90 percent of dust particles from the air stream before reaching the filter.
- Achieve higher productivity with the optimized SweepMax Plus dust control system, which prevents more dust from going to the filter, resulting in less shake backs and more time spent sweeping.
- Keep bulky debris and moisture from reaching the filter by removing up to 90 percent of particulates from the air stream with the patented Perma-filter™ dust control stage.
- Minimize the maintenance time and cost of simple machine checks with no-tool InstantAccess™ filter and cyclone access.
What makes it easy to operate and maintain?
- Get maximum operator visibility with standard headlights and taillights and open sightlines.
- Avoid potential overheating with a ThermoSentry heat sensor that alerts the operator to sudden temperature elevations in the hopper.
- Reduce training time, even for novice operators, with all-levers forward control layout and optional one-button worry-free operation.
- Keep operators safe and comfortable with an optional FOPS certified cabin.
- Reduce maintenance downtime with easy, no-tool brush removal and change.
|Working Width (mm) (With one side brush)||1588*|
|Main Brush (mm)||1145|
|Hopper Capacity (litres)||395|
|Max. Dumping Height (mm)||1525|
|Diesel Engine||37.5hp Kubota|
|Filter Surface (m2)||7.5|
|Max Speed (km/hr)||12.9|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)(mm)||2360x1590x1475|
|*with 2 side brushes-2032|