With dedicated software to monitor machine performance
IP Cleaning India’s CT 80 is a ride-on scrubber-dryer with a compact design built with durable materials, designed for cleaning medium-sized surfaces. The small size of the CT 80 and its turning radius of 185 cm allows it to work even in very tight spaces. The ergonomics of the machine and seat ensure operator comfort and thanks to these features, this professional ride-on scrubber dryer is suitable for a number of different floor types including hard, resin and porcelain tiles.
- Full control of the machine with service assistance management.
- Memory card allows downloading the machine working parameters on PC, tablet and mobile.
- A dedicated software will easily identify the most important data, such as battery charging cycles, brush motor consumption, working hours and alerts.
- 150 minute running time
- Great manoeuvrability: 185 cm minimal turning radius
- Powerful motor: 16% climbing angle
- Pre-programmed working settings
- Yellow touch points for an easy daily maintenance
- Solution distribution from brush centre avoids solution waste
- Self-levelling electronic system for an always perfect adherence between brush and floor
- Squeegee designed for the highest drying and productivity results
- Deactivation and re-start of working function simply with a command on pedal
- Includes brush and suction delayed stop for irregular working stages
- Brush, blades and suction hose replacement without tools
|Scrubbing width (mm)||550|
|Suction width (mm)||710|
|No. of disc brushes||1|
|Solution tank capacity (litres)||80|
|Recovery tank capacity (litres)||83|
|Power supply||2x12V, 105Ah|
|Max. speed (km/hr)||6|
|Dimensions (LXWXH) (mm)||1310 x 673 x 1030|