With the latest innovative features
Charnock Equipments Pvt Ltd, with its comprehensive range of technologically advanced cleaning equipment, supports facility managers in achieving the highest cleaning standards. Be it cement plants, food manufacturing units, pharmaceuticals industry, malls, residential and retail outlets or any other large or small facility, Charnock promises speedy deliveries, commissioning, on-site training and great after-sales service support. Here are Charnock’s ride-on scrubber driers that are apt for cleaning large facilities: –
CRO 1185: Specially designed to replace walk behind scrubber driers, the CRO 1185 is an ideal choice for cleaning large work areas.
- High-quality vacuum seal in recovery tank: Vacuum gasket is made of elastic material, assuring the best vacuum sealing throughout the life of the machine
- New SUPER SILENT Technology 60dBA, makes the machine suitable for daytime cleaning even in noise-sensitive applications.
- It is equipped with variable brush pressure which can reach up to 63 kg.
- Excellent water flow into the tank. Dirty water is vacuumed directly from the squeegee, runs on a curve made on the hood
- CFS (Center Flow System): Centre spray solution outlet on the brush ensures the entire use of the brush and does not waste water and detergent.
CRS 7012: The Charnock CRS 7012 represents simplicity and robustness in its sophisticated form. Recommended for factory warehouses, car parks and outside areas such as parks and gardens.
- Up to 5 hours of non-stop working.
- Productivity rate of 7800m2 per hour and climbing rate up to 16%
- 4m2 Heavy duty micro-fine polyester filter (PTFE) with electric filter shaker
- A large flap and 70 litre hopper to easily collect dirt and large debris
- Strong polyethylene construction plus steel frame; with robust solutions to avoid sources of malfunctions and minimise service