Bio-Enzyme based product for malodour elimination
Praras Biosciences’ MALODOREX®ACTIV SLR 2X manages/removes malodour by overwhelming the olfactory system with more potent fragrances that mask the malodour and microbiological breakdown of malodorous compounds into simpler compounds that do not have any odour.
It is a liquid concentrate of non-pathogenic bacterial consortium adept in malodour management and commercial fragrance. Microbial enzymes work synergistically by decomposing the malodour compound. Simultaneously, fragrance is released in the environment.
To achieve sustained release of the fragrance over a longer period, polymer nanotechnology was applied to the product using a naturally available biopolymer. The entrapment of the fragrance molecules on these biopolymer nanoparticles ensures the slow release of the fragrance molecules over a sustained period of time. This makes the fragrance last for upto 12 hours on a single application.
- Degrades and eliminates a wide range of malodor generating compounds
- Highly effective, broad spectrum organic and inorganic degradation capabilities
- Deep penetrating capabilities
- Long lasting fragrance upto 12 hours
- Malodour control in municipal solid waste management.
- Malodour treatment of dumper trucks used for transportation of municipal solid waste.
- Garbage bin treatments
- Odour management in piggeries, poultry farms, zoos, kennels etc.
- Washrooms in institutional and public transport facilities.
|Appearance||Cream to light brown colored viscous liquid|
|Solubility (5% Solution)||Soluble|
|Size of nanoparticles||100 – 400 nm|
|Concentration of nanoparticles||NLT 20%|
|Shelf Life||12 months from the date of Manufacture at temperature 25±5°C and 35±5% in humid conditions|