Building and Facilities Engineering Management
Faber Sindoori Management Service’s core competency is Integrated Facility Management. “Increasing technical complexity of building facilities and their mechanical, electrical and other engineering systems, have escalated the need for heightened system reliability. Our comprehensive Facility Engineering Maintenance programme guarantees an asset’s uptime and prolonged lifespan thus optimizing its availability,” says M.K. Padmanabhan, COO.
“With technical complexities at hand, we offer reliable and efficient facility operations involving mechanical, electrical and civil engineering support adherent to the American Society of Engineering (ASHE), Malaysian Society of Quality for Health (MSQH) and Malaysian SIRIM Standards and Practices in Managing.”
Facilities Engineering Management includes:
- Facility appraisal
- Asset and inventory management
- Mechanical and electrical system, including air-conditioning, ventilation and fire protection
- Medical gasses, LPG, industrial gas and steam supply system
- Sanitary plumbing and sewerage system
- Lightning protection system
- Lift maintenance
- Refrigeration equipment
- Communications, public address and sound system
- Vehicle maintenance
- Facility grounds and landscaping
- Pest Control
- Acceptance Testing/ Warranty Management
- Breakdown Maintenance (BM), Corrective Maintenance (CM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Emergency Response Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Energy and Environment Management
- Quality Assurance Programme
- Inspections and audits
- User training and continuous education
- Technical advice and reporting
Bio-medical Engineering Management
FSMS’s bio-medical engineering management services provide comprehensive preventive and corrective medical equipment maintenance management for all diagnostic, therapeutic, operating theatre, radiology and laboratory equipment used in various medical disciplines.
“Our highly trained workforce has the proficiency to carry out over 95% of the repairs and maintenance works in-house. Our powerful procurement and asset tracking maintenance systems and Asset Resource Management System enable virtual requests and effectively manage the maintenance requirements with unsurpassed speed, efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness,” adds Padmanabhan.
Collectively, the range of bio-medical engineering management services covers areas like: Structural Asset Management and Inventory Programme, Spare part planning and procurement support, Equipment maintenance programme, Planned, Breakdown, Corrective, Preventive and Proactive Maintenance, Emergency response and repair, Electrical safety testing and Quality assurance programme.
Cleansing and Janitorial Services
“We employ the latest technology and specialised tools and equipment to ensure that we meet our clients’ specified standards of hygiene and safety for highly specialized areas i.e. from operating theatres and clinical labs to offices, staircases, drains, corridors and toilets. We adhere to international practices such as those recommended by the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS),” says Janardanan R.S. Muniandy, Executive Director.
Apart from general housekeeping, the other services include waste collection and storage, external façade cleaning, spillage management, quality assurance program, infectious control management and technical and advisory support.