Magna Cleaning Systems Pvt. Ltd has been supplying commercial and industrial misting systems for almost two decades now. The fine quality range of High Pressure Misting and Cooling Systems have various features, including high performance, strong edges, easy to use and low maintenance. The High Pressure Misting Systems / Fogger Systems can be customised. The products used include misting pumps, nozzles, fittings, fans, control devices, portable misting systems.
Magna designs and supplies a full range of misting systems for Indoor and Outdoor Cooling, Industrial Cooling, Dust Suppression, Odour Control, Humidification or Special Effects.
Uses of mist cooling systems
- Beaches, swimming pools, aqua parks, holiday villages (outdoor cooling, scenic performances) Bar, Restaurants, hotels, patios,
- Poultry farms, horses stables, livestock’s (outdoor cooling, scenic performances, insect removal)
- Resorts (outdoor cooling, humidification, scenic effects)
- Industrial warehouses (in-cooling, humidification, dust suppression, Pre-cooling)
- Factory farming (cooling, insects removal)
- Buildings, Skyscrapers (pre-cooling HVAC)
- Greenhouses, terrarium, fruits and fish display (humidification and cooling)
- Wineries (humidification and cooling)
- Rubbish dumps (odour suppression)
- Shooting films (shower effects, special effects)
- Stop flying insects (for all uses)
Magna misting/cooling system provides effective solutions to airborne dust suppression and air filtration.
It is the most appropriate solution for outdoor and indoor small and large areas, to suppress dust generated by materials handling or manufacturing processes in general.
Misting systems are installed in painting units, quarries, mines, stone crushers, gravity flow places to conveying belts, truck yard ramps, hoppers unloading, suppression of dust produced by steel mills and cement factories, ships loading and unloading points, ores, rocks and coal storages, recycling plants and inert processing.
Mist cooling systems are the best tool for odour treatment and odour control in large areas, for industrial and commercial applications.
The advantages are the low costs if compared to other odour control systems based on water atomization. Energy costs are low too and the installation is very fast considering that the systems are supplied in various solutions, or pre-assembled with simple quick couplers.