One chemical, multiple applications
Aunique multipurpose disinfectant surface cleaner safe for all on all hard surfaces to kill germs upon contact. The product uses the benefit of QACs technology (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) for disinfection. The active ingredient in the product is Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) Quaternary ammonium compounds (QACs) are surface-active substances containing a qua- ternary cationic nitrogen atom, substituted by alkyl chains of varying length. They are used as biocides, pesticides, disinfectants and additives for technical applications.
• pH : 7.8 – 8.8 (Neat)
• Flashpoint : Not flammable
• Specific Gravity : 1.00 – 1.03 @ 250 C
• Contact time for effective disinfection: 10-15 mins
• Please keep rooms closed for 35-40 minutes after fogging or fumigation.
• Recommended dilution: 8-15 ml per litre for fogging
• 30 ml per litre for mopping in restrooms, high traffic areas & spray applications
• Mopping: Dose chemical as per above dilution into 5 litre of water in a bucket and mop surface thoroughly. Do not rinse. Replace water & chemical for every 2000 sq feet.
• Scrubbing Machine: Dose chemical as per above dilution and use the machine as per standard procedure. Do not rinse.
• Surface Cleaning: Dose chemical into a spray bottle as per recommended dilution. Spray onto surface and allow it to stay for 5-10 minutes. Wipe clean with new and dry microfibre cloth. Replace cloth every 48 hours.
• Fogging: Use as per recommended dilution in fogging machine as per user manual / guidelines of respective products.
Caution: Always use PPE (Gloves, Face Mask & Safety Glasses) while using the product. Do not inhale, consume or allow contact with skin in concentrated form. Always test on the surface before use. Keep away from children & pets. Do not store in diluted form. Do not store in unlabeled bottles. Do not mix with any other chemicals. Refer MSDS for more details.