Liquid hand washes have gained popularity over the last 15 years in diverse sectors but healthcare & hospitality heavily depend on them to meet personal hygiene requirements. Besides, it is mandatory due to the sensitive nature of these sectors.
Usage of foam-based hand soaps is overriding the use of customary liquid soaps. Foam soaps are increasingly being preferred in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, the food industry and other public spaces.
Ross Aqua Foam from Buzil Rossari Pvt. Ltd is a transition from conventional hand wash system to foam based solution. It is a high end, foam hand soap, formulated for luxurious foam delivery through foaming type soap dispenser. It does not contain any ingredients that contribute to skin dry out. The use of Ross Aqua Foam will not lead to flaking and itching of skin. Instead, special ingredients are added to leave skin feeling softer, smoother and silkier.
It is derived from a diluted form of liquid soap that is infused with air to create a foamy lather as it leaves the dispenser. Specialized dispensers are required to use foaming hand soap properly.
• Spreads easily on hands
• Resulting in better coverage
• Pre-wetting of hands not required
• Soft and rich lather
• Economical and superior cleaning
• Saves water leading to sustainability
• Luxurious delightful experience
• Unique product for hotel and domestic use
• Excellent cleaning performance
• Water efficient foam base technology
• Suitable for frequent hand washing
pH-value: 8.0 ± 1.0
Density (25 °C): 1.002 ± 0.1
Solubility in / miscibility with water