Excellent results on uneven terrain
The all new battery operated walk-behind sweeper KM 85/50 W Bp from Karcher works in tough applications in the industrial environment. The machine has forward and reverse traction drive and cleans up to 4725 m²/h with use of the optional side brush on the left. A large flat pleated filter makes possible virtually dust-free work, whereas a dual scraper guarantees effective cleaning. The main sweeper roller and filter are very simple to change without the need for any tools. It also has a disc brake and the Kärcher Home Base for simple carrying of additional cleaning utensils.
- Forward and reverse traction drive via the push handle: Intuitive, simple and user-friendly operation. Maximum manoeuvrability of the machine. Standard disc brake for safe deceleration at all times.
- Floating main sweeper roller: Excellent dirt pick-up also in the case of bumps/ unevenness/large volumes of dirt. No wear adjustment required. Efficient and fast cleaning.
- Robust and reliable for tough applications: Sturdy, double-walled rotary frame. Swerving side brush prevents damage. Large wheels for enhanced operating comfort.
- For cleaning production halls, warehouses and logistics halls, loading areas, car parks and service stations, school yards and in the municipal environment.
- Also ideal for smaller workshops and in agriculture