For pharma and healthcare industry
Vacuums suitable for professional cleaning in white rooms, pharmaceutical, medical, microelectronic sectors or in food industries, are ISO certified and feature technology to obtain maximum results, ensuring efficiency and total safety for the operator. IP Cleaning’s GS 1/33 H ISO5 ULPA is the new high filtration vacuum cleaner designed to recover dust contaminated with pathogens.
- Class H certified
- Equipped with four stages of filtration, including HEPA and ULPA filters, the GS 1/33 H ISO5 ULPA is specifically designed for use within high risk environments.
- In addition to H filtration, the GS 1/33 H ISO5 ULPA is equipped with a ULPA cartridge made of fiberglass filter media with >99.9995% filtration at 0.16 microns.
- Each ULPA cartridge is 100% tested with specific aerosol leakage tests.
Healthcare, Pharma Industry for:
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Public Space Cleaning
- High Risk Cleaning
- Sanitary Cleaning
- Food Storage Cleaning
- Microfiber Bag
- PCB Pre-filter
- Strong Hooks
- Innovative Gasket
- AP Tube
- Screwing Connection
- Latching Blocking System
- 4 Stages of High Filtration
- H Class Certification for High Hazardous Dust Recovery
- ISO5 Classification for Cleanroom
- ULPA U15 Filtration with Aerosol Cartridge Leak Test
- Downstream HEPA H14 Cartridge
- Safety Disposal System
- Electro-medical Compliance
|Tank Capacity||ltr.||33/stainless steel AISI 304|
|Sound Pressure Level||dB||64|
|Diameter of accessories||mm||36|