Interclean Amsterdam Innovation Awards has seen the number of categories grow from three to four, adapting to the continuous changing nature of modernisation in the professional cleaning and hygiene industry. There are three shortlisted nominees in each category – including Management & Mobility Solutions/E-Cleaning, Equipment, Machines, and Related Products/Services.
Shortlisted nominees by category:
- Management & Mobility Solutions/E-Cleaning – Adlatus Robotics with its service station for cleaning robots (pictured), Diversey for IntelliLinen, and INPACS for its Orbita Dashboard.
- Equipment – Diversey for its MoonBeam3 UVC Disinfection System, SYR for the Powr-Mop Lite, and Vermop Salmon for its Vermop System ONe.
- Machines – Kärcher for its KIRA B 50, Unger Germany for the HydroPower RO, and Wetrok for its Wetrok Automatic Marvin.
- Related Products/Services – Dityspray for Dityspray, Tork for its Tork PaperCircle, and Werner & Mertz Professional for the green-Effective Performance Calculator
- Many of these innovations are a world-first in their field and represent a compeling leap forward for technology in the professional cleaning and hygiene industry. The shortlisted products will be on display throughout Interclean Amsterdam 2018 in the InnovationLAB (Hall 8).