Anshul Gupta, Founder & CEO, Quick Clean Laundry Systems brings up to speed with his company’s journey, its growth and services and how it helps clients meet sustainability targets.
Please tell us about your story so far. What are the various services offered by Quick Clean?
Established in 2010, Quick Clean operates under three entities which have presence across the laundry market value chain i.e. supplying equipment, managing and operating laundry operations, consultancy, training, AMC, etc.
We are the authorised distributor of Electrolux Professional Sweden in the commercial laundry segment in the India region. Our products help laundries increase productivity while lowering water, energy and chemical requirements. We supply commercial laundry equipment for self-service coin laundries as well as on-premise laundry operations in hotels, hospitals, long-term care facilities, country clubs, salons, veterinary clinics, restaurants, schools, prisons, dairy farms, fire stations and other facilities.
We specialise in setting up coin-card operated laundries and were the first to introduce the concept of community washing in India. We partner with clients under the Build Own Operate (BOO) laundry model as well.
Tell us about your sustainability credentials. How are you helping to save the environment?
Quick Clean is the first laundry company in India to earn the Empanelment of Energy Service Company (ESCO) certification from the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power.
We have helped reduce carbon emissions by 60 million kg and saved 210 million liters of
Water. We have upgraded over 120 five-star hotel laundries in India with energy-saving designs, serving major brands including ITC, Taj, Marriott, Accor, IHG, Hyatt and more.
We have won two global awards from CINET Global: The Best Practice award for Sustainability and the Overall Best Practice Award in Commercial Laundry Segment, both in 2020
How does Quick Clean add value to the laundry process?
We do this in multiple ways:
- Process & performance: OPL solution ensures complete control over every part of the process and offers significant savings while retaining the quality of linen.
- Automation & technology: Extracts vital information about the performance of the equipment using a Certus Management Information system in order to minimise costs and maximise uptime of the equipment.
- Water & energy savings: The machine automatically adjusts the amount of water and energy, depending on the weight of linen, resulting in reduced water consumption & energy costs.
- Smart dosing: The machine automatically determines the amount of laundry and with the help of standardised programs (specific for different types of garments), delivers with lower costs and a superior wash.
- Set up 1500+ professional laundries across 22 Indian cities in India
- 70+ active contracts with total value of 1100+ Cr total
- 650+ member team size, 50+ field engineers
- 8,000+ laundry units sold
- Maintained machine uptime of 99%