Suitable for a wide range of Western toilets
What do most people do before using a common toilet? Lift the seat up or down, clean it with water, spread tissue papers, squat on it, or just avoid the urge till they reach home? Instead of doing all this, Hachimichi Tech Pvt Ltd’s SeatO’fresh gives you a 100% clean toilet seat to sit on.
Today, when everyone has ensured contactless hygiene at all places, toilets are still ignored. There are reports of Covid-19 spreading through toilets. Regardless of those reports, an organisation and its users deserve tech-enabled hygiene in washrooms as well.
Features and benefits:
- Plug-n-play. Retrofitted on any western toilet
- Can be powered through rechargeable battery and/or electric socket
- Water-resistant, shock-proof and can bear a person up to 120 kg
- Activated through a button press or touchless sensor
- Comes with or without flap cover
- Seat shapes suitable for round and square-shaped commodes
- The Seat wrapper (Bio-Roll) is made up of certified biodegradable plastic
- Installation, maintenance, and roll changes are easy and can be done by any layperson
- Even if the staff periodically forgets to clean the toilet seat, SeatO’fresh always delivers a clean seat for every user.
SeatO’fresh is useful for common toilets at places like restaurants, offices, hospitals, diagnostic labs, hotels, airports, gyms, and even schools/colleges.
Biodegradable wrapper material is certified by CIPET, ISO, and ASTM.
|Seat||Made from recyclable ABS. Fits on 90% of the commodes. 10-15 min installation.|
|Sensor||Wall-mounted IR sensor (wired and wireless)|
|Battery||Rechargeable (Lead-acid and Lithium Phosphate) DC 6.4V, 6Ah Up to 300 uses in a single charge Charge time: 5-6 hours Battery is substitute to adapter as a power source|
|Adapter||2 Pin, i/p: 220-240V, 50-60Hz 0.3A o/p: 7V 1.5A Can be used as direct power source|
|Bio-Roll||100 Uses/Roll Roll replacement reminder|