Work without damaging equipment or surfaces
In the past decade, hydrogen peroxide has become a growing favorite for commercial cleaning businesses. Buzil-Rossari Private Limited’s Ross Hydroxsil is hydrogen peroxide with silver nitrate based multi-surface disinfectant.
The silver acts on DNA, while the hydrogen peroxide is destructive for the microbial cell walls. Therefore, it is effective against all sorts of gram-positive bacteria, fungi, yeast, spores, viruses, and biofilms.
Many facilities face the problem of finding an effective disinfecting solution that works without damaging expensive equipment and fixtures. Ross Hydroxsil is not only effective but also gentle enough to ensure that no equipment or fixtures are damaged during the cleaning process.
Many other disinfectants damage the environment and cause health hazards. However, because hydrogen peroxide degrades into water and oxygen, it is safe and nontoxic to the environment.
- Eco-friendly, degrading to water and oxygen
- Cold sterilant, not requiring any heat for disinfection
- Effective from low to high temperatures
- Can be used as a laundry disinfectant
- Non-foaming in nature
- Does not require water for rinsing
- Effective against all bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Eliminates spores
- No residual effect
- No smell, taste or toxic effect
- Appearance: Colourless liquid
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH-value: 2-3
- Density (at 25 °C): 1.01 +/-0.01
- Ideal for use in commercial kitchens, food processing units, nursing homes, gymnasium, wellness studios, schools and healthcare facilities.
- For all sanitary areas, wet areas near swimming pools and sunbeds.
- Floors, doorknobs, window handles, furniture surfaces, trash cans, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, faucets, showerheads, drains, ventilators.
- Drain disinfection
- For all water-resistant surface material and floors.