IPC India’s PW-E100, a sustainable hot water high pressure washer, is electrically powered with 90% recyclable components. It guarantees excellent performance without the use of fuel. It is ideal for all environments in which the use of gas is not allowed.
The design has been studied to ensure easy maneuverability and maintenance, making the machine versatile and suitable for sectors such as industry, automotive or agriculture. The Washer is with Zero Pollution and suitable for indoor use. It does not have diesel smell, flammable fuel and fuel storage or spill.
Model : PW-E100
Remote control : DTS
Operating : bar-psi 30-170 400-2460
Flow rate : Lpm / Lph 12 / 720
Power supply : 3-400/50 ph/V/Hz
Absorbed power : 28.4 kW
Motor – pole : 4-1450 n – rpm
Pump /pump head : IPC Plunger/brass
Pistons : Ceramic Detergent tank : 22+25 l
Detergent delivery : High pressure
Antiscale device : Yes Boiler power : 24 kW
Dimensions : 110x70x90 cm
IPC’s JT 150 Janitor Cart / Housekeeping Trolley is an Italian Design meeting Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) requirements.
– Easily to assemble with no screws and wrenches
– Front platform holds 25L x 2 mop bucket with down press wringer for floor cleaning tasks.
– Non-marking wheels to the rear and swivel castors at the front for maximum maneuverability.
– 120L capacity nylon bag for everyday waste, with lid
– Made of non-toxic materials
– Easy to take off accessory or parts for cleaning
– Rust free
– With rounded shapes to avoid 90° angles where bacteria can stop and proliferate.
• School & Colleges