Suitable for hazardous environments
Comac India Pvt Ltd’s CA 40 ON.100 ATEX 22:
All Comac industrial vacuum cleaners are portable and can vacuum both small and large quantities of dry and wet waste. They are designed to carry out even particularly heavy cleaning operations, with a quick-emptying mechanism for the waste container. All models are designed to set a fixed front accessory.
Easy to handle, polyvalent, powerful and quiet, with single or three-phase power supply, these industrial vacuum cleaners are the ideal equipment for sucking in dusts, solids or liquids in every situation and environment. They are ideal for cleaning environments such as workshops, foundries, cement plants, bakeries, car washes and chemical or textile plants.
A wide range of accessories enables users to customise each vacuum cleaner to adapt it to even more difficult vacuuming requirements.
ATEX certified vacuums are used to minimize the risk of explosion in potentially hazardous environments. Explosion proof ATEX certified for dust Zone 22 and gas Zone 2 in compliance with the new European ATEX directive 2014/34/EU.
- Special configuration of the coaxial induction turbine (AT22 M & L models) provides extra long life and durability.
- Completely maintenance free. Continuous duty.
- The tangential entrance nozzle, the stainless steel cyclone cone and the large surface filter guarantee an excellent filtering system.
- Stainless steel tank and filtration chamber in AISI304.
- Convenient lever to lower and detach the easy rollout lower tank.
|Voltage; Frequency||440V; 50HZ|
|Max. power used||2900W|
|Turbine type||Coaxial induction|
|Water lift||3200 mm H2O|
|Air flow||97 litres/second|
|Total barrel capacity||100 litres|
|Filter surface area||19500 sq cm|
|Machine base dimensions (cm)||63x86x175|
|Packaging dimensions (cm)||70x92x195|
|Net weight||98 kg|
|Gross weight||103 kg|