6. Fuel for Boiler:
Liquid: HSD Gaseous: CNG – To have least pollution in air.
To have scrubber for blue gases.
a. Well trained and focussed, including delivery/collection/logistics.
b. To be provided with uniforms.
d. Counsellor is required.
e. First-aid and if possible doctor or paramedic on call – for burns/ cuts/falls etc.
8. Fire Fighting:
Equipment and trained staff to operate
Proper to have comfortable environment.
11. Toilet and Bathing:
Bathing – especially for health care laundry.
12. Change Room and Resting, Dining
13. Transportation and Parking:
a. The vehicles need to be rustproof and for stacking linens and garments, either on hanger or folded.
b. Parking and loading-unloading space for vehicles at outlets/work place/ hotels/hospitals.
14. Machinery:– as support functions and other accessories
c. Water softeners
d. Tanks – underground, overhead and pumps & lines(for water)
e. Chillers for dry-cleaning machines
f. Voltage stabilisers
g. Stability of electronic parts through designs or cooling
All computers at outlets/workplace/ hotels, etc. connected through LAN.
CCTV – at all workplaces or stations.
16. Extra Treatment for Linen/ Garments:
a. For stains/soil removal
b. Mending – sewing
c. Alterations of minor nature
17. PPE and Breathing Masks/ Apparatus:
a. Personal protective equipment to handle chemicals, pre-treatment of garments.
b. Masks – while working in places with chemical vapours
c. Cleaning gadgets for boilerfurnace, dry-cleaning machine, mopping floors and cleaning machines.
18. Scrubber for Boiler – Flue Gases and Lint from Driers
19. Cyclone Separator for Removal of Entrained Water or Condensate from Steam