OneFred is a professional floor mopping system that features an ergonomic and versatile design with a robust yet lightweight structure.
OneFred can be customised according to specific needs: the frame allows the use of both two 15 L and two 25 L buckets, creating a 30 L or 50 L trolley. The two colour-coded buckets allow the cleansing solution to be separated from rinsing water, ensuring effective cleaning and maximum hygiene. Certain special features make OneFred practical, functional, and efficient, and offer undoubted advantages: the ergonomic side push-grip allows the easy handing of the trolley, the integrated bumpers ensure high resistance to accidental shocks while the stackable frame optimizes volumes during storage. OneFred simplifies the cleaning operations and disinfection respecting the environment: it can count on “Plastic Second Life – PSV” certified components as they are made with a high percentage of high-quality polypropylene from recycled plastic materials.
• Characterised by a modern and eye-catching design which allows using it in any site
• Designed to be light, compact, and resistant at the same time
• It is possible to use either two 15 L buckets or two 25 L buckets according to the cleaning needs, without working with different frames
• The structure of the trolley allows you to assemble the buckets easily and quickly
• Equipped with a carry basket and a broom holder allowing you to have the cleaning tool immediately available
• It can be hooked to the Alpha and Morgan line trolleys thanks to the Peg Kit system
• OneFred 50 L with plastic handle and caddy: 50 L plastic trolley with plastic handle, caddy, and mop holder
• OneFred 30 L with plastic handle and caddy: 30 L plastic trolley with plastic handle, caddy, and mop holder