Filmop ensures maximum hygiene with Alpha A-B Plus 0803701. The trolley is treated with zinc pyrithione to protect it against the proliferation of bacteria, fungi, and mould. The antibacterial additive used is non-hazardous and regularly tested to ensure health protection and its antibacterial action is guaranteed for the whole life cycle of the trolley.
Alpha A-B Plus 0803701 is made of high intensity polypropylene, making all components easy to clean. Moreover, it is characterized by non-porous surfaces that do not absorb dirt. The trolley can count on Plastic Second Life – PSV certified components as they are made with a high percentage of high-quality recycled plastic.
Alpha A-B Plus 0803701 have been designed to facilitate cleaning activities and guarantee high hygiene standards. It is ideal for waste collection and for wet mopping and disinfection in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and medical practices.
- Made of antibacterial polypropylene copolymer: Light, shock-proof, resistant to frequent use and to low temperatures, non-toxic and completely recyclable.
- Full upright separate compartments (wet mopping-storing-waste collection) for high hygiene.
- 150 L bag holder equipped with ergonomic push-bar, handle supports, dustpan hooks and shock absorbing pistons for a silent closure of the cover.
- 20 L Top-Down buckets with hermetic cover and plastic handle, ideal to pre-soak the mops beforehand and carry them to the working place.
- 4L buckets in different colours to separate the different chemical solutions, tools and cleaning equipment in use.
Non-marking and silent wheels.