Ideal for bathrooms, toilet bowls, and other wet areas
The Indian subcontinent is frequently concerned about hard water and lime buildup. This is where Buzil Rossari Pvt Ltd’s Planta® San Intense P 319 comes in, as it is an efficient descaler for fixtures, washrooms and any acid-resistant stone surface such as vitrified tiles, granite, and so on.
- Removes lime deposits, urine scale, and other mineral soiling with powerful methane sulphonic acid
- Has sustainable chemicals that are effective, decrease pollution, and reduce the strain on the planet’s scarce resources.
- It is non-oxidizing, totally soluble, and readily biodegradable, as well as environmentally safe due to its environmental benefits.
- Cleans quickly and effectively, even on greasy soils.
- Ideal for bathrooms, toilet bowls, and other wet areas.
- Delivers economical and long-term washroom hygiene while ensuring substrate safety.
The company has recently collaborated with a customer in the high-end banking industry to provide them with a comprehensive washroom cleaning solution using this product. Limescale build-up and rust stains were quickly removed, and the property was restored to its previous condition.
- For routine, intensive, and basic cleaning of sanitary facilities in all wet areas.
- Can be used on all acid-resistant materials and surfaces, such as wash basins, WCs, urinals, wall and floor tiles.
- Particularly suitable for porcelain sanitary fittings, chrome, and stainless steel surfaces, wall, and floor tiles.
|pH Value (at 20°C)||0.5|
|Density (at 25°C)||1.05 g/cm3|
|Water solubility||Completely miscible|