With high Powered Sewer Suction Machine, Whale Supersucker extends its already well established range of liquid waste and cleansing equipment. It is built using a part-kit supplied by and with the expertise and back-up of the well-established EUROVAC, a division of WHALE TANKERS UK group.
The EUROVAC SuperSucker is a full combination machine which is well able to operate in deep sewers using air conveyance technology to remove blockages and debris. This machine combines over 30 years of expertise in manufacturing of sewer cleaning equipment with the latest innovative solutions, and providing a highly rugged & reliable machine. Now having the support and experience of Eurovac with its experience of exports into INDIA, plus a well-developed range of options, Whale is confident to cater to many industrial contractors and municipality customers. With the standard specification including up to a 4500m3/hr free air rotary lobe blower pump with either 18in or 24in hg of vacuum are, driven by a compact auxiliary engine generating up to 120KW. With a jetting system with options up to 346lpm flow driven from the truck PTO and a 200mm/8in or 150mm/6in Nominal bore hydraulically operated heavy duty, rotating and telescopic boom, the machine provides enough power and versatility to take on the widest range of contracts and deep balanced lifts in excess of 100 metres.
- Water Tank: Saddle style optimising capacity and incorporating anti surge baffles, sectional man access, sight glass at rear, piped external loading facility with surge protection and having an internal anti-corrosion lining.
- Overhead Boom: Stowed at the rear fitted with either 6in or 8in Heavy Duty hose running on aluminium cast rollers, incorporating bronze bushes. Hydraulically swivelling through 320 degrees also having up/down and telescopic extend and retract facility all operated through a six button pendant control.
- Acoustic Power Enclosure: Having four large opening doors allowing maximum access for storage whilst also housing the auxiliary engine, blower and HP jetting pump. All panels including doors and floors are acoustically lined to minimise environmental noise.
- Sewer Jetting Nozzles: A range of special developed high performance Eurovac nozzles are supplied with each vehicle. They includes and, sanitary, medium sewer
and small bomb ensuring a wide range of applications can be performed. All come jetted to suit the HP jetting pump fitted.
- Silencer: Eurovac designed twin stage acoustic air silencer. These silencers have been developed to maximise the noise reduction associated with the vacuum blower air
- Safety Equipment Circuits: The vacuum and jetting circuits are fitted with a number of protection and safety features. The vacuum system has a relief valve, large overspill tank, Debris high level vent and inline filter. The jetting circuit has a PRV, low water alarm and a recirculating system fitted.