Compatible with various types of machines and tools
Megamorph Marketing Pvt Ltd’s All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate is safe for all hard surfaces to kill germs upon contact.
- pH: 7.8 – 8.8 (Neat)
- Flashpoint: Not flammable
- Specific gravity: 1.00 – 1.03 @ 25°C
The product uses the benefit of QACs for disinfection. The active ingredient in the product is Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC). Quaternary ammonium compounds (QACs) are surface active substances containing a quaternary cationic nitrogen atom, substituted by alkyl chains of varying length. They are used as biocides, pesticides, disinfectants and additives for technical applications. The concentrate has an active concentration of 20,000 ppm of Benzalkonium Chloride in a stabilised condition.
Contact Time for effective disinfection : 10-15 mins
Room needs to be kept closed for 35-40 minutes after fogging or fumigation.
- 8 ml per litre for fogging (160 ppm)
- 10 ml per litre for mopping applications (200 ppm)
- 10 ml per litre for spray/wipe applications (200 ppm)
- Mopping: Dose chemical into 5 litre of water in a bucket and mop surface thoroughly. Do not rinse. Replace water and chemical for every 2000 sq ft.
- Scrubbing machine: Dose chemical as per above dilution and use the machine as per standard procedure. Do not rinse.
- Surface cleaning: Dose chemical into a spray bottle. Spray onto surface and allow to stay for 5-10 minutes. Wipe clean with new and dry microfibre cloth. Replace cloth every 48 hours.
- Fogging: Use in fogging machine as per user manual/guidelines of respective products.