Rechargeable Torch Cluster
SPV: Rechargeable Torch (Kissan Torch) No. of functional units: 100
Turnover: 200 crores Employment: 9,000
Present Status: Soft interventions have been completed. SPV has been formed & DPR has been prepared by Nagar & Co Plastic Packaging SPV: HDPE Pipes, Woven Sacks, Films & Plastic Bags No. of functional units: 135 Turnover: 2500 crores
Present Status: DSR has been prepared. SPV formation is under progress.
Gwalior is strategically located in MP with direct accessibility from both north and south India, is surrounded by large industrial areas of Sitholi, Banmore and Malanpur. Gwalior is now fast becoming a hub for dairy, chemical, manufacturing, and textile industries. Having forts and other historical places to visit, it is also tourists’ favourite destination.
• Registered Industrial
Unit No. 15455
• Total Industrial Unit No. 15455
• Registered Medium & Large
Unit No. 11
• Employment in Large and Medium Industries No 3318
The capital of MP also houses several industries.
• Registered Industrial Units 10989
• Total Industrial Units 12400
• Registered Medium & Large Units 19
Automobile & Engineering
• Largest producer of radial tyres in India
• Presence of an Indo-German tool room (an initiative between Govt of India and Federal Republic of Germany)
• Dedicated Pithampur-Indore Auto Cluster
• Strong presence of OEMs and auto parts manufacturers
• Building a world-class racing & testing track at Indore
• Availability of skilled manpower and robust infrastructure
• Regulatory support and special incentives for investment in automotive centre Some of the big players in these segments are Mahindra & Mahindra; Eicher Motors; Hindustan Motors; Tafe Tractors; Man Force Trucks Pvt Ltd; and CNH Industrial among others.
“It is articulated on the premise that the current enabling environment will be further strengthened and enhanced by encouraging private investment, by improving the legal and administrative systems and by promoting partnerships.”
– Shivraj Singh Chauhan
Chief Minister, MP