The excitement and enthusiasm among exhibitors and visitors is growing as the days draw closer to Asia’s leading show on cleaning technologies – Clean India Technology Week 2017. Virtual Info Systems Pvt. Ltd, VIS Group, in continuation of its tradition to explore newer markets for the cleaning businesses, is set to open doors to an entirely new experience at Hitex Exhibition Center, Hyderabad. The city is a prominent junction connecting various parts of India and countries surrounding it. Strategically located in the fast-developing zone of India, the show is invariably attracting different sectors and clusters of industries concentrated in this area besides far off places, including Delhi, Rajasthan and other north east and west Indian States.
While there is an acceptable awareness and momentum towards maintaining cleanliness, the show takes on the role of a one-point sourcing place of products & solutions to keep the facilities and the area around, the city and the country clean. The word clean here has a wider connotation in relation to this show as it focuses on clean air, clean facilities, clean environment, clean clothes and clean vehicles.
Here’s a quick rundown of some exciting details:
Look who is coming!
In keeping with the growth of infrastructure, forming of smart cities, coming up of new facilities in the automobile/auto ancilliary/showrooms and service stations, pharma, IT, healthcare centers, hotels and tourism spots, there is increased registrations from these segments. Besides, the flourishing segments, including engineering, textile, garment, paper, warehouses and others have registered for either specific solutions or new technologies.
There are registrations from
- laboratories that are looking for lab equipment cleaning solutions;
- almost all segments have need for pest solutions, especially the hospitality;
- floor cleaning chemicals for industrial applications;
- floor cleaning machines and tools, especially for facility service companies;
- vacuum cleaners, chemicals and washroom hygiene products again from the hospitality and healthcare segments;
- laundry machines -big and regular- and car wash solutions by automobile;
- car detailing including polishing, coating and interior cleaning by showrooms;
- truck mounted sweepers by the city corporations;
- apart from the regular products