- 10-member Advisory Panel formed
- 7 Categories of Awards finalised
2013 saw the beginning of a new era when products & services were put under the scanner to qualify for the prestigious Clean India Awards. Clean India Journal proudly introduced Clean India Awards to recognize the best efforts put in not only by the cleaning professionals but also by individuals , groups and government departments.
The Awards and the Award Ceremony created great excitement among the Cleaning fraternity, as the Awards also bring forth the importance of innovations and effectiveness in cleaning practices to keep our country clean.
Initiating the 2nd edition of Clean India Awards, Clean India Journal formed the advisory panel to decide on the categories and parameters. Speaking at the first meet of the advisory panel in Mumbai, Jayaram Nair, Chairman of Virtual Info Systems Pvt. Ltd, addressed the expert panel from the cleaning, hospitality and healthcare segments on the vision of launching the cleaning awards two years back. “When we first launched the awards, it was a challenging experience, as it was related to cleaning.
In order to give a proper perspective to the Clean India Awards, we are creating an advisory panel to collectively work towards a successful way ahead.
Initiating the 2nd edition of Clean India Awards, Clean India Journal formed the advisory panel of the following members
- Himanshu Jain, MD-SealedAir India
- Anil Sethi, MD-Manmachine India
- Srikanth Kumar Swami, MD-India, OCS Group India Pvt Ltd (represented by Rajesh Rohira, Business Development-Cannon Hygiene India)
- Vivek Mata, MD-Charnock Equipments Pvt Ltd
- Dr Rajesh Choumal, Joint Director-Admin, Bombay Hospital
- Sonia Mittal, Executive Housekeeper-Ramada Powai
- Jayaram Nair, Chairman-Virtual Info Systems Pvt. Ltd
- J.P. Nair, Managing Directory- Virtual Info Systems Pvt. Ltd
- Mangala Chandran, Editor-in-Chief – Clean India Journal
- Mohana M, Managing Editor – Clean India Journal
Deliberating and debating on the various options of the award categories, the advisory panel after a brainstorming session shortlisted the following:
Categories of Clean India Award
Innovation Awards (Best & Runner UP)
- Machines & Accessories
- Chemicals Solutions
- Hygiene Solution
Best New Launch
Best “Make in India” product/system
- Food Handling
Best Training & Consultancy Excellence Awards for Individuals
Excellence in Individuals
- Best Janitor (Best & Runner Up)
- Best Room Attendant (Best & Runner Up)
- Best Steward
Unsung HeroesThe nominations of the awards will open on
July 16. Visit www.cleanindiaawards.com for