Environmental-friendly bio-cleaning solutions
Bio-based cleaning products can clean just as well as conventional ones and have less damage on the environment. They use non-pathogenic good bacteria that are specially selected and highly active in order to digest wastes, soils, stains and various malodours. Charnock presents the Citra Clean, Toss Blocks and Blu-Away.
- For all types of janitorial and industrial cleaning applications.
- When undiluted, it will remove chewing gum and tar from carpets as well as grease, ink, adhesive and sealant from almost any surface.
- Effective on walls, painted surfaces, concrete and terrazzo, and will quickly remove sticky finger marks as well as black shoe scuffs.
- For caterers, it removes grease and carbon from ovens, cleans griddles, BBQ’s and all types of ducting and extraction filter equipment.
- In the industrial market, it removes greasy grime and oil from machinery, vehicles and work areas, as well as oil and diesel spillages from floors.
- They are the original biological urinal blocks, and contain special bacterial cultures that clean and deodorize urinal traps and pipes while enabling great savings of water to be made.
- A typical urinal will need only to be flushed about three times each day when using these blocks.
- Do not contain any dangerous chemicals and are particularly suitable for use in public buildings, schools, institutions, hotels, pubs, clubs and restaurants etc, especially when used with Blu-Away.
- It has been specially formulated for use throughout the washroom and to clean and maintain low-volume or waterless urinal systems.
- It eradicates odours and staining from urine whilst also degrading uric acid, lime-scale deposits in urinals, toilet bowls and on washroom surfaces.
- Containing millions of specially selected, highly active microorganisms with a refreshing mint fragrance.
- Can replace conventional washroom cleaners when used with Toss Blocks.