A Swiss eco-friendly solution for aerial disinfection
Sanosil Biotech’s Virosil is a clear, colorless, odorless, liquid disinfectant that is noncarcinogenic, non-mutagenic, non-toxic and can be used where other chlorine-based disinfectants are ineffective. It is a revolutionary industrial use product that is trusted for use by pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, life science institutes, research labs and hospital operation theatres. The tried and tested patented formulation includes a complex compound that kills all forms of bacteria, viruses and spores, rendering spaces perfectly safe and sterile in 60 minutes.
- Does not have a foul odor.
- No irritation to the eyes.
- Requires no de-fumigation after treatment.
- Very easy to store and handle.
- No fears of overdosing and no residual effects.
- Thoroughly tested in Western Europe, Australia, the Middle East and India.
- Hydrogen Peroxide (10%)
- Silver Nitrate Solution (0.01%)
- For use in pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, life science institutes, research labs and hospital operation theatres.
- An ideal choice for users who want to replace FormalinFormaldehyde Fumigation.
- Aerial Fumigation: A concentration of 20% solution is used for fogging with a ULVfogger – i.e. 200 ml of VirosilPharma in 800 ml of water.
- Virosil Pharma is recommended to be used with a ULV fogger which generates a very fine mist that allows the product to be suspended in the atmosphere for a longer period of time, ensuring elimination of all types of airborne bacteria and viruses.
- It can successfully disinfect Air Handling Units (AHU), ducts, air shafts, humidifiers and filters which har bour loads of bacteria and biofilms.
- A room of 1000 cubic feet can be ready and completely sterile within a maximum period of 60 minutes using a 20% solution of Virosil Pharma.
- Surface/Instrument disinfection: Apply 10% solution of Virosil Pharma on floors, walls, tables and linen. Dip instruments to be sterilized in a 10% solution.
- CIP/Loop System disinfection: Recommended dosages off Virosil Pharma completely eliminates biofilms.
- Resin and Filter disinfection; Dip in a 1% to 3% solution to control foul odor & contamination
- Storage Tank disinfection: Spray the surfaces of the tank with a 5% solution of Virosil Pharma.
Virosil Pharma demonstrated efficacy of 3 out of 3 batches against Clostridium difficile (spore form), and therefore, meets the performance requirements set forth by the US EPA when tested at ambient temperature of 22.4°-26.3°C, following a fogging cycle time of 22-24 minutes followed by 143-150 minute room aeration.