Many infectious diseases can be halted in their tracks by the proper use of disinfectant products, and by routine disinfection and sterilization. FDA-approved Ross Bactokill Hand Rub aims to eliminate all transient bacteria and to significantly reduce resident skin flora.
- Quick acting
- Colourant and fragrancefree
- Possesses an excellent immediate effect
- Effective against bacteria incl. MRSA & TBC, yeast, envelope viruses, yesticidal/ fungicidal activity, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Escherichia coli ATCC 1053, Salmonella typhimurium ATCC 10749, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 9027, Candida albicans ATCC 10231, Aspergillus niger ATCC 6275.
- Ross Backtokill conforms to standard EN: EN 1500: 2017, EN 1040: 2005, EN 1275: 2005; BS EN 1276: 2009 • Ross Backokill is 70% IPA • FDA approved
- Appearance: Blue colour liquid
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH-value: 2.5-5.5
- Relative Density (at 25 °C): 1.258 +/- 0.1 g/cm³
- For hygienic disinfection of hands.
- Particularly suitable in hygienically sensitive areas such as hospitals, clinics, food processing units, commercial kitchens, nursing homes, educational institutes and kindergartens. Effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, contributing to optimum hygiene.
- Versatile product, can be used in many industries.
- Easy and fast application in places with a high hygiene risk.
- Evaporates completely, leaving no residue
- Can be used for interim disinfection
- In inpatient facilities and functional areas such as operation theatres, intensive care units, OPD area, ambulances, laboratories and domestic services departments.