Bayer Group’s India division recently launched Temprid SC, a pest control solution suitable as residual spray for the control of American cockroaches and German cockroaches. These cockroaches are commonly found in food handling/ processing areas of household and commercial premises.
India’s first dual active household insecticide, Temprid SC combines the fast-acting, broad-spectrum control of beta-cyfluthrin with the systematic residual control of imidacloprid to provide premium performance and efficacy.
- Dual active substance with synergistic action and unsurpassed performance
- Odourless formulation with broad spectrum activity
- Useful for indoor and outdoor application
- Restores efficacy in resistant insects
- Low dose rate therefore cost effective
4ml in one litre of water