Soft-mount washer-extractors – Speed Queen’s Heavy Duty Series SY180 & SY280 from K&B Associates: The powerful operation of a washer-extractor often requires that the machine be bolted to the floor. Softmount washer-extractors offer an alternative for specialised applications, such as second floors, where hardmount units aren’t an option. The heavy-duty suspension absorbs vibrations without the need for special foundations.
- Freestanding, high spin (up to 1047 rpm – SY180). Reduce drying time by up to 40%, offers savings on utilities costs
- 460 G extraction speed (SY 180, SY 240)
- Stainless steel stop and anthracite front and side panel
- Stainless steel drum and tub
- Patented soap hopper
- High capacity water inlets (SY 280)
- Large drain valve (76 mm diameter)
- Easy access to all vital parts from the front
- Large door opening for easy loading and unloading
- QED control: 10 fully programmable preset programmes
- Variable speed drive: With a state-of-the-art inverter drive system. Delivers unique extraction speeds calibrated for certain load types so the ideal amount of water is used.
- Automatic supply injection: Reduces detergent wastage and delivers consistent results.
- Heavy duty coil springs and strategically placed shock absorbers stabilise the machine, absorbing out of balance load vibrations.
Quantum Touch Control – Touch the future
▪ Touchscreen controls with an easy-to-use interface
▪ Enhanced design to make doing laundry more convenient
▪ Superior components and construction for machines that last longer and cost less to maintain
▪ Quantum Touch builds customer loyalty by creating a premium retail experience
▪ Multi-language selections help you reach and retain a more diverse customer base.
▪ Easy pre-program a library of customisable cycle configurations to allow customers to tailor their own experience.
▪ Pre-programmed cycle configurations, when combined with on-screen notifications that prompt users to modify their cycle, make upselling easy.
▪ High-visibility screens make in-store marketing more cost-effective and help reduce signage and advertising expenses.
▪ An easy-to-use touchscreen provides better guidance, so customers need less input to operate with the machines.
▪ Detailed on-screen error messaging leads to faster issue resolutions.
▪ Quantum Touch Control (OPL): User-friendly screens with operating instructions built in as part of the control.
Tumble Dryers – Heavy Duty Series: ST035 & ST055
- Uncomplicated, uncompromising, unmatched.
- Enjoy heavy-duty construction that will provide reliable operation for years to come.
- The perfect balance of heat, airflow and tumble action
- Burners ignite instantly, providing desired temperature quickly, evenly and efficiently.
- Heat is distributed better, reducing drying times and saving energy.
- Large and easy-to-clean lint compartment.
- Heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.