Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, Algaecidal
Alpha Products’ Alpharex is a multipurpose disinfectant concentrate. Composition:
- Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 8.19%
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 8.70%
Alpharex is a 5th Generation Quaternary Ammonium Compound for use on inanimate hard surfaces like floors, walls, tables, metal surfaces, plastic surfaces in hospitals, clinics, dental clinics, educational institutions, hotels, malls, pharma manufacturing plants, animal areas. Apply with a mop or cloth. Spray when required. Can be used to disinfect all objects, surfaces in healthcare. food and dairy, malls, airports, washrooms, sinks, bathrooms. Spraying in air removes odour, disinfects environment.
- Effective against Gram +ve organisms like S. aureus, E.hirae, L.monocytogenes, Gram –ve organisms like P. aeruginosa, E.coli, S.typhimurium, C.jejuni, and fungi like C. albicans, A.niger.
- Dual action- Cleaning and Disinfection.
- Water soluble.
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly.
- Effective on all porous and non –porous surfaces.
- Non-hazardous, non-staining, non-toxic, non-corrosive.
- For Critical Areas: High risk areas like ICU, ICCU, NICU, OT, AKD – 4-8ml in 1 litre water
- For Non Critical Areas: Areas like Offices, Path-lab, reception areas, Malls, Food court tables – 2ml in 1 litre water